Please join us on Thurs., Feb. 27 at The Capital Grille in Burlington for a roundtable discussion with:
• Chris Morkunas, Data Governance Manager at Safety Insurance
• Chris Smith, Director of MIS at Safety Insurance
• Joydeep Mukherjee, Senior Director, BI, Data Warehousing, Testing, Services Integration and IT Solutioning at Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
• Stewart Hanna, IBM’s Worldwide Big Data Executive.
In a panel format, they will share insights into their organization’s top business objectives; how they got started on their big data journey; and lessons learned. We will also share key big data use cases with the latest IBM technology innovations that are helping companies turn big data into real business value.
Topics to be covered include:
• How you get started with Big Data
• How can metrics sell the project’s value
• What kind of business case is needed to demonstrate the project’s ROI
• How do you encourage lines of business to support these plans
• How do you identify the best sponsor for the project
• Lessons Learned
• Current use cases