A unified, accurate view of common data, readily available across your organization.
NES is proud to partner with IBM and their leading InfoSphere master data management solutions – helping organizations gain a single view of data and meet growth, revenue-generation & cost-reduction goals.
What is Master Data?
- Master Data is common data about customers, suppliers, partners, products, materials, accounts and other critical “entities,” that is commonly stored and replicated across IT systems.
- Master Data is the high-value, core information used to support critical business processes across the enterprise. It is at the heart of every business transaction, application, report and decision.
What is Master Data Management?
- Master Data Management (MDM) is a discipline that provides a single, unified and trusted view of master data entities for any user or application.
- MDM is a set of software solutions that manage the creation, maintenance and delivery of master data across the organization
What are the Business Challenges?
- Data is incomplete, missing, duplicated, or inaccurate, growing exponentially and typically scattered within heterogeneous application silos across the enterprise…
- …making business processes inefficient, ineffective, costly, and susceptible to organizational risk
- …so companies need to provide an accurate trusted view of important data and make it available to all key business processes across the enterprise
- …in order to make better business decisions, improve profitability, leverage relationships and reduce risk.
Why IBM MDM?
- The market leading MDM portfolio, with proven scalability and performance, multi-domain and high volume implementations, IBM enables organization to adapt to changing business requirements
- Recognize MDM benefits including increased revenue, reduced costs, increased customer/citizen/patient satisfaction, reduced risk and ability to enter new markets quickly
- Fast time to value delivering significant ROI at many discrete points across the MDM journey
- Flexible deployment options to support pre-built domains or custom domains and all implementation styles
- Built-in vertical extensions to solve industry-specific challenges in financial services, insurance, healthcare, government, telco, retail, manufacturing, etc.
- Ranked as leader by top analysts