Cognos Business Insight Advanced presented by NES Cognos Experts
Join Leo Couglin, NES Cognos Solutions Architect, to learn more about this
revolutionary business intelligence workspace, included in Cognos 10, that enables business users to access virtually all types of data in any time horizon.
- Gives them the ability to assemble, personalize,
analyze and interact with information through a dashboard-style interface.
- Allows them to see information in a way that supports their personal decision making style.
- Allows them, from the same workspace, to hone in on a single report object and add additional data or perform deeper analysis.
IBM Webinars: Access a wealth of Innovation Center expertise with just one click!
This month the Innovation Center for Business Analytics is highlighting several on demand webinars featured on our website. Now you can access our wealth of knowledge and expertise with just one click.
This tremendous archive of webinars range in discipline and expertise, across four categories:
- Performance Blueprints in Action
- Best Practice in Action
- Financial Performance Insider
- BI Strategies
Cognos Express Workshop
Accelerate your success and return on investment
Enable your project team and users with the knowledge and skills they need to drive readiness and user adoption. This Cognos Express Workshop can help take your performance to the next level.
Your business benefits
Turn your investment in IBM Cognos Express into a strategic and operational advantage for your organization.
Accelerate know-how across the organization, fully reaping value from all of the functionality in your IBM Cognos solution.Get results by increasing the confidence of your users to take advantage of the software effectively.Empower users with the flexible training options to ramp them up quickly and efficiently for optimal performance, reducing the calls to your helpdesk.Ensure success by using certified IBM Cognos Education experts to empower your organization to drive maximum value from your IBM Cognos solution and benefit from time and cost savings in current and future projects.
These hands-on, instructor-led workshops are small enough for you to get a detailed look at IBM Cognos business intelligence and planning capabilities, see the benefits of in-memory OLAP and dimensionality, and learn how to:
- Transform spreadsheets for better planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Perform dynamic analysis of business results
- Build customized self-service reports
- Create a dashboard for an at-a-glance view to monitor business objectives
If you’ve got questions about IBM Cognos, this is the place to get answers! But attendance is strictly limited to no more than 15 people, so be sure to contact us to be notified when registration opens.
- Introduction to IBM Cognos
- Ad-hoc Query
- Multi-dimensional Planning
- Analysis (Slice/Dice) & Visualization
- Dashboards, Reporting, Portal
- Building OLAP sources
- Metadata Modeling